sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012


#GLOBAL CALL TO WAR OF IMAGES (THEATRE).IN DEFENSE OF FREEDOM OF FEELING, respect, equality, religious freedom, Atheism ... OF THE CAPACITY OF HUMAN BEINGS, AWARE ...
# 21DECEMBER2012. Translation and Reading in streets, balconies and unlikely places. For individual participation,  we consider to translate and read the monologue MARS:

MARS (Man or woman)
(Aside. Masters are hidden and listen). If I do not provoke the war of gods I shall do it in the world. what to do infinite dream? Ambitious sense! Who is able of disobey power? Must I fight for what I believe in? Should I believe my truth? Isn't it true that if I stop fighting, the evil will win its battle? Aren't the law and the custom in which the powerful often seek protection in order to hide freedom? Maybe my father is right, the humans deserve to die. Oh, father, if you could only advise me on my disloyalty to you! You created me to choose the greatest truth. Oh, colors, metaphor of the varied! Oh, fought truth! If life must die, I must be the first one to die trying to defend it. If feeling is your miracle, Mars will defy Jupiter to keep it, and all the kingdoms will have to join me to carry on. Oh, unknown love, deflowered pleasure! Oh, boundless fun! Come to me, necessary impulses, enjoyment of the event, and truths of the health. Let's end the fight of the oppressed and let the powerful Gods free the feelings: The war of the Gods must begin. Nibiru! (We hear alarms after the magic scream)

Hang your reading on youtube on 21 December or read it on the street. CALLS ARE A translation of this text to all languages ​​as well as his share to be possible to be read for the people.
# 15MAY2013. PLAY IT in squares and theatres ROUND THE WORLD.


Twitter: @ TheWarOfImages

If you don´t have the script ask for it  to: Mail: teatrosol15m@hotmail.com  facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LaGuerraDeLasImagenesTheWarOfImages?fref=ts

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave your translations to teatrosol15m@hotmail.com and Hang your Videos reading Mars or playing the play. Hang your youtube links
Deja tus traducciones to teatrosol15m@hotmail.com y Sube tus Videos leyendo Marte o interpretando la obra. Sube tus links de youtube.